CSpathshala Update & Planning Meeting
Date(s) - 05/08/2017
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Persistent Systems Limited
CSpathshala has made tremendous progress in the past year and it has been possible only thanks to all the help and support we have received from our volunteers. Since we met in early April,
- Signed MoU with NCERT and CSpathshala content will soon be loaded on NROER
- Met Hon’ble CM, Hon’ble MoS Education as well as Principal Secretary, Education, in Gujarat. Received formal approval from Gujarat government to pilot CSpathshala curriculum for 30-40 govt schools in Sabarkantha district
- Met Govt leadership in UP. Under the guidance of UP govt. and in partnership with an NGO, we will be piloting the curriculum in 25 schools in Varanasi. This will be extended to other cities
- Formalized partnership with Rotary Club of Pimpri.
- Trained 30 resource persons from Learning Links Foundation, NGO who will be taking it to 75+ govt schools nationally
- 100 schools have signed up for the 2017-18 pilot
- 170 periods of teaching material has been uploaded on the website (Goal: 240 periods of teaching material). Access provided to teachers/parents/students.
- Successfully trained 200 teachers from 100 schools in Pune, PCMC, Kochi, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore and Goa
- Record participation for workshops in Goa and Chandigarh. Organized a curriculum meeting as well as 2 day Python programming workshop in partnership with codechef.com
- Launched a discussion forum: forum.cspathshala.org to support the teacher community
- Translated subset of the curriculum (50 periods) for the regional pilots into Gujarati. Hindi translation is underway. Marathi to be initiated.
- Initial feedback collection underway.
All the above requires careful planning and your continued support, more so now than ever before. I request your presence at the meeting to discuss current status and seek your inputs and support, to plan the year ahead so hat we can take the initiative to greater heights.
In case you are unable to attend the meeting in person, please do join via audio conference call. Do register in either case and do mention in the comments section while registering that you will be joining over conference call.
Venue: Aryabhata – 4th Floor Assembly hall
Registrations are closed for this event.