The curriculum as well as the teaching aids are available at:
CSpathshala is developing a modern computing curriculum to teach computing as a science with the help of industry leaders, academicians and educators. It draws upon experience and curricula created by CMC, CSTA, code.org, ScratchED, CS Unplugged and CAS-UK. In the first phase we are focusing on implementing CS curriculum for grades 1-8.
The key topics in the curriculum are:
- Systematic listing, counting, and reasoning
- Iterative patterns and processes
- Discrete mathematical modeling
- Organizing and processing information (data)
- Following and devising lists of instructions (algorithms)
- Digital Literacy ( for lower grades)
With the help of volunteers, CSpathshala has developed teaching aids for 25 lessons/grade. The teaching aids are in the form of a detailed slide deck for the teacher for every lesson, a lesson plan as well as a student activity sheet for every lesson. The teaching aids are available to schools at no cost.