CSPathshala Feedback Workshop
Date(s) - 24/09/2016
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Vikhe Patil Memorial School
Venue: , , , Pune 411016
The workshop will bring together teachers, content creators and mentors. The workshop provides a forum for the teachers to share their experience with the curriculum and the teaching aids – what has worked, what did not work, additional examples that were used as well as concerns and points to be aware of for future content creation. The objectives of the workshop are to identify the ways in which we can improve the quality of the teaching aids as well as a plan to implement the same.
A session will be also be held for content creators to discuss what changes need to be made to existing as well as future content to incorporate feedback from teachers. A few lessons that have been modified by teachers will be used as examples.
– Introduction & Objectives
– CSpathshala curriculum feedback – I ( CSpathshala-Sonali Gogate)
– CSpathshala curriculum feedback – II ( Teachers)
– Breakout session for teachers || Session for content creators (Parallel session)
– Plan (Training workshops, teaching aids for unit 2, feedback incorporation)
Contact for venue: Mrs. Mrudula Athale, VPMS
Lunch and Refreshments will be served