10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Python Programming - II
Dr. Kalmadi Shamarao High School, Pune Maharashtra
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Workshop on Bringing Computational Thinking to Schools
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Ettimadai, Coimbatore
Workshops & Training Programs
The main objective of the CSPathshala introductory workshops is to motivate the teachers to teach computing as a science through enhanced understanding on why CS should be taught in schools and how is CS different from ICT. Following this a special teacher training workshop is conducted to train teachers on CS Fundamentals and take them through our new computing curriculum.
What is in store for you at CSPathshala introductory workshop? (Duration 3 hours)
- Interact with academicians and industry experts
- Get introduced to problem solving and computational thinking.
- Engage in interesting activities requiring problem solving and computational thinking skills
- Listen to schools teachers share experience on curriculum and teaching aids
- Receive participation certificate
What will happen at CSPathshala teacher training workshop? (Duration: 5-6 hours)
- Get trained on problem solving and computational thinking. Learn more about topics such as, decomposition, patterns, abstraction, algorithms, analysis and programming with day to day examples
- Build familiarity with CSpathshala teaching aids
- Engage in interesting activities on the above topics
- Receive CS Curriculum and participation certificate
What happens after the workshops?
- Teachers attend the training workshops
- Teachers are provided access to curriculum and free teaching aids
- Teachers join the community of practice