To prepare our students to participate creatively in the digital age, CSpathshala proposes an activity based unplugged Computational thinking curriculum for primary and secondary schools.
- Computational Thinking curriculum – Teaching computing without computers
- Community created teaching aids: 200 lessons, provided at no cost to schools
- Subset of teaching aids translated into Gujarati, Hindi & Marathi
- 30,000 schools in Tamil Nadu learning Computational thinking as part of math curriculum
- 300,000+ additional students from 11 states, 1200 schools. This includes 425 residential schools from AP social welfare, tribal welfare Gurukulams and Ashrams.
- 90 Awareness workshop and training programs conducted [At no cost to schools]
- 5400 participants from 2650 institutions
- Volunteers: 400+ from 4 continents!
ACM India Webinar Series on Education
27 June, 2020
Computer Science Unplugged and Computational Thinking—What’s the Big Picture? Dr. Tim Bell, University of Canterbury, NZ
25 July, 2020
Computational thinking in the mathematics classroom, Dr. Jonaki Ghosh, Lady Sri Ram College, University of Delhi, IN
29 August, 2020
Repetition and Recursion, Dr. Dan Garcia, University of California, Berkeley, USA
Valentina Dagienė, Vilnius University, Lithuania
Industry Leaders on Computing
Mr. Narayan Murthy, Infosys
What Teachers are Saying
This session was one of the best sessions cause kids came out with very good examples of algorithm in day to day life. Could do with some more examples to explain to students
Thanks for the very enriching workshop (17 June, 2017) and the great initiative taken by cspathshala to structure the curriculum of computer science for schools in such an articulate manner.
We would rather thank you and ur team for developing such wonderful content. It totally changes the paradigm of teaching computer science in school. I am very impressed and looking forward to use it in my class and contribute in your forum. (17 June, 2017)
Real life examples and worksheets make difficult concepts easy for children especially for those who have a fear of Maths find the same concepts easy to comprehend
Activities and games from CSpathshala lessons help students enjoy. The activities in patterns for the lower classes through blocks and older classes through drawing allow space for creativity
Thanks for all your support. Kids are enjoying the classes
Structured. Uniform. Implementable program.
आम्ही फक्त 10 हुशार मुलेच बसविली होती ,ऑनलाइन exam खूप छान आहे ,आत्ता वाटते सर्व मुलांना बसवायला पाहिजे होते , Thanks cspathshala. International ऑनलाइन exam दिल्यानंतर मुलांच्या चेहऱ्यावरचा आनंद पाहण्यासारखा होता
Combinations another popular lesson which through the examples of the pants, shorts and shirts example made the concepts very clear
Thank you so much for such a great initiative taken by cspathshala to implement the very basics of computer science by the well structured curriculum and the support.The workshop gave a deep insight of what is computing.looking forward to implement the curriculum in my school.
Subscribe to latest updates: